Brother’s MFC-J6920DW is one of the A3 multifunction centers (MFC) that is particularly designed for those who don’t only print from the device but also the mobile devices. It is one of the inkjet-based devices which is ideal for businesses. It also has a long list of specifications and one of them is the Cloud. With the help of Brother’s iPrint and scan app in your device, you can easily print and scan from this MFC printer. It is on hand for Windows, iOS and Android devices.
Now, we have got the basics about the big song-and-dance about the Brother MFC-J6920DW printer. It can work wirelessly with the devices as well as it also scans and prints to cloud services. All of its scanning and printing actions work appropriately when the printer is attached on the wireless network and it is very easy to set up.
Steps to resolve Brother Printing Error
- Ensure that the power supply is to printer and there are no issues or errors. Try fixing the hardware, if any error occurs.
- Be sure that the connection between device and printer is suitable whether it’s wireless or wired.
- Ensure that your Brother Printer is set as the default printer in your device.
- Clear all the printer jobs from the queue of the printers and devices Window.
- Be sure that the printer status in the Devices and Printers window is online. If it is paused or offline, then change it to online.
- Check that there is no copy of your brother printer and is listed in the devices otherwise this will lead to issue or error while printing.
For the MAC Operating System
- Make sure that you are using the correct and updated Printer Driver for the Brother device.
- Check the status of your printer and start restarting the printer and the device.
If by following all the above steps, the issue still prevails, Get in contact with us at Brother Printer Customer Support any time. We are having a team of skilled professionals who are always there for your help. If then also the issue persists feel free to drop us at our mail id.
John Rise is a self-professed security expert; he has been making the people aware of the security threats. His passion is to write about Cyber security, malware, social engineering, Games,internet and new media. He writes for Printer support at Printer Customer Support and Brother Printer Support