Canon’s reputation is so remarkable that it’s widely used by most of the individuals around the globe. Canon device is the pledge in itself which guarantees us a high-quality and long-quality printing services. As we all know that the scanners or printers are manufactured by Canon that are high-class and perfect printing devices, but at the same time they can come across with some temporary technical differences. Individuals may face some common errors that can be malfunctioned. Amongst the Canon Printer Error b200 there is very common error or issue and it mainly continues when printer printhead is defective.
Causes of Canon Printer Error b200
It is affected because of the High voltage or Abnormal temperature faced by your printer printhead.
Canon Printer Error b200 can be determined with the help of different methods:
- Firstly, disconnect your printer from the power supply.
- Eliminate your printer cover to reveal the ink cartridges.
- Now, clean the printhead along with the ink cartridges and clean the contact pads with a valid cleaner.
- Place back the printhead first, and then the ink cartridges.
- After this re-connect your Canon printer with a power supply.
- Run the Auto Head Alignment.
- Restart your printer and device.
- Check test print.
If you find the same error again on your Canon printer, then you need to apply the next method. For this, you will be requiring a good internet connection.
- Switch on your device and connect it to the internet.
- Now you need to update your printer drivers from the verified printer software.
- After that go to the Start from your Windows desktop and choose the option of Devices and Printers.
- Next, right-click on the Canon printer icon and click on the option of Properties.
- After this, click on the option of Maintenance tab and then choose Deep Cleaning.
- Wait until the process finishes, start a Nozzle Check from the Maintenance tab options.
- Now restart your printer and device, and give a print command to check the test print.
Canon Printer Customer Service:
We hope, after affecting the above-given methods, you will get succeed to solve the error code b200 from your Canon printer. But still, if you are facing the same issue after performing the complete procedure than you can take quick support from the Canon printer customer support team. Experts from Canon are smart enough to resolve any of your error or issue related to the printer in just a few minutes. Reach us on Canon printer support number which is toll-free in use and remains handy 24/7. They will listen patiently to all your issues and offer you the best resolution for your issue.
John Rise is a self-professed security expert; he has been making the people aware of the security threats. His passion is to write about Cyber security, malware, social engineering, Games,internet and new media. He writes for Printer support at Printer Customer Support and Canon Printer Customer support.